SAM' SOAP BOX - A CONSERVATIVES POINT OF VIEW

DISCLAIMER: THE OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF SAM AND ARE OPINIONS ONLY AND AS SUCH ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE 1st AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This is a page dedicated to not being politically correct. I make no apologies. I feel there is way too much of that today. If you are easily offended, do not read this "Blog". It is full of political and social observations and comments. I am in my own way, attempting to educate all who want to know how our government works and how we can regain control so we can remain a government that is "Of The People, By the People, and For the People.

NOTE: I will not respond to or entertain any comments that are rude or disrespectful. Get your FACTS together before you comment then present them in a logical articulate fashion. Check out the sites I have include below. They are worth a look. This is a Living Document so please check back often. Click on titles to go to storys that I feel is relevant to the cause.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CONGRESSMAN BRIAN BAIRD'S RESPONSE TO MY LETTER ABOUT THE VETERANS HEALTH CARE

Thank you for contacting me.
I take my responsibility to represent the people who live in Southwest Washington very seriously, which is why I deeply appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Hearing your comments and concerns on the important issues facing our country is important to me as I work to represent you in Congress. I believe that our nation's government is only as strong as the individuals who choose to actively participate in its improvement and am grateful when constituents take the time to contact me.
Please be assured that I do take note of your views and will keep them in mind as I continue to represent Southwest Washington.
Please visit my website at http://www.house.gov/baird where you can find information on my work in Congress and my positions on a variety of policy issues, as well as sign up to receive periodic email updates from me.

Sincerely,

Brian Baird
Member of Congress

COMMENT FROM SAM: Same old canned reply. Any wonder why I don't have any faith in this guy?

No comments: